Buy Hexarelin 5mg Online
Hexarelin 5mg, also known as Examorelin, is a Growth Hormone (GH), specifically a Growth Hormone Secretagogue Receptor (GHSR) of the hexapeptide class. Hexarelin is in many ways similar to GHRP-6; however, it has been shown to be much stronger producing a larger increase in naturally produced GH. Some data suggest it may be the strongest synthetic Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) on the market.
Hexarelin Functions and Traits
Hexarelin is comprised of a chain of amino acids that when administered stimulates the pituitary in a pulsating fashion causing it to release more GH into the body. Unfortunately, at this time it is not fully understood how Hexarelin causes such a strong increase in GH compared to say GHRP-6; data merely shows that the increase is significantly more.
The use of Hexarelin has also been shown to increase prolactin and cortisol levels in the body, far more so than other GH products. Prolactin increases should not be as strong as they may be with certain anabolic steroids, but they may be significant in some cases. Hexarelin will not increase Ghrelin levels in the body like GHRP-6 despite being very similar on a structural basis.
Data has also shown Hexarelin 5mg to be one of the faster acting GH products on the market but also one of the few that stops working after a set amount of time. GH levels should increase quickly and in a beneficial manner in as little as four weeks. However, use past the sixteen week mark has been shown to produce little to no results. Use of any worth will normally fall in the 8-12 week range with 4-6 weeks of no use (minimum) between Hexarelin cycles. The peptide will not render pituitary function (GH production) post use as will anabolic steroids in regards to the testicles, but it does appear to have a short lived actionable period of use.
Effects of Hexarelin 5mg
As with all GH products, Hexarelin carries with it numerous benefits. Because it is one of the most power GHRH hormones on the market, it may be the most beneficial to the performance athlete. Human Growth Hormone (HGH) will always be the most effective of all, but when it comes to GHRH items, fragments and the like, Hexarelin is perhaps the top choice.
The off-season athlete should find increases in mass and strength, increased recovery and an ability to maintain lower levels of body fat all a reality with this compound. As with any GH product, results will be dependent on diet and training routines, but also strongly dependent on the other items being used. The user will find his anabolic steroid cycle or other performance based items to be far more effective when using a GH product. He will not find a lot of benefit in terms of anabolism when used alone.
For the cutting athlete, much of what’s said for the off-season athlete can be said again, but in this case, it’s the fat loss, the enhanced metabolism that’s most beneficial. Recovery will also play a large role in terms of benefits being that recovery often suffers during a hard diet. Important note – although significant anabolism will not be present when used alone in an off-season, if used alone when cutting, increased rates in fat burning will certainly exist.
Perhaps the most beneficial effects of Hexarelin surround its healing properties. Data has shown this to be one of the most beneficial GH products in this regard. We cannot call it a suitable long-term option for the purpose of anti-aging due to the short-lived use that seems to exist, but it’s recovery type benefits are still hard to ignore. Such benefits can include:
- Joint healing (not masking or false pain relief, but actual healing)
- Strengthening of the Neural system
- Muscle fiber repair (ideal for injuries)
- Direct increase of bone density
- Heart protection (some data has shown it may heal heart tissue, including the healing of scar tissue to the relieving of pressure at the left ventricle)
Side Effects of Hexarelin 5mg
The side effects of Hexarelin, there are more possible negative effects with this GH hormone than most but they should still be minimal in most cases. Most of the common yet infrequent side effects of GH can exist, but the side effects of Hexarelin do outnumber some of the other compounds GH related compounds:
- Estrogenic: The side effects of Hexarelin do not include those of a direct estrogenic nature. Water retention is possible but not due to elevated levels of estradiol and can usually be corrected through diet, exercise or dosing adjustments.Hexarelin does not aromatize, but it can promote gynecomastia due to its ability to increase prolactin. This will not be a concern for most; it will most commonly be a concern for those who already possess active gynecomastia. However, in sensitive individuals or those who are already using items that increase prolactin, it could prove to be problematic.
- Androgenic: The side effects of Hexarelin do not include any of an androgenic nature. Acne and hair loss are not possible with this peptide. Virilization symptoms cannot occur in women due to this peptide.
- Cardiovascular: Cholesterol and blood pressure should not be negatively affected by the use of Hexarelin. Data has shown that the peptide may in fact improve heart health.
- Hepatotoxicity: Hexarelin is not liver toxic.
- Testosterone Suppression: Hexarelin will not suppress natural testosterone production.
- Cortisol: The side effects of Hexarelin may include elevated levels of cortisol. How significant it will be appears to be very individualistic and may also be affected by other hormones you are taking. Individuals with elevated levels of cortisol may suffer from insomnia or restless sleep, they may experience fat gain despite proper diet and exercise, and they may find they have a weaker immune system. Depression, a decreased libido and increased anxiety may also be signs of elevated cortisol levels.